Since 2014, we have led the effort to work with and for the Peshmerga Forces in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region.
Is to provide a complete solution for volunteers wishing to work in the region, we guide people through a process from the initial stages of vetting to becoming a fully fledged member of the International Peshmerga Volunteers team and deploying to provide training and mentoring services.
How we achieve this
We have members who hold official rank within the Peshmerga which enables us to gain access to many locations and lets us work in the manner we do.
What We've Achieved
- Provided a safe route of passage for 80+ International Volunteers.
- Integrated foreign volunteers into Peshmerga Units.
- Created and officially established a Combat Medical Support Unit.
- We vet our members to a very high standard.
- Provide supplies of medical equipment and aid to both the Peshmerga and IDP's.
- Provide constant manpower in the area.